Friday, April 27, 2007

was just thinking
people that were in my life in college
who really motivated me to study
who were there to study with me
especially my inseperatable twin
the more i think about it
the more i really believe it is
God's intervention

now when im here in uni
its just so different
most people surrounding me
are somehow struggling with studies
some on the verge of giving up
i know i somehow lost the motivation to study
because
there is no one beside me to really back me up
all the time
to pressure me
but at the same time encourage me
and support me

but i thank god for the training..
to know how it feels like to have someone with me
guess its time
to stand on my own feet
this time
no more angels sent by God in human form to push me
but of course
its time
to learn to depend on God Himself

but still...
thanks regina..
=)

No comments: