Tuesday, May 06, 2008

i just officially finished my second year of university
starting my final year in may

was just reflecting on how my life had changed from secondary school till now. if i were to sum it up, it would be the grace of god.

i've seen myself passing through exams by exams, acing many of them. but as i look back, i know that it was the hand of god that was blessing me with so much more than i deserved. people asked, how do i study? besides doing and understanding what i learn constantly, i believe its the prayers and god that has brought me this far

spiritually, god has taught me how to rely on him. how his knowledge is infinite. and to see how small i am compared to him, the great god that we have. i have been humbled by god time and again, struggled through trying to understand things from my window. i am learning to trust god in all i do, not only in terms of what i go through in life as a student, but also in all the daily struggles, in what i think and what i observe

as semester by semester passes, i know that we are suppose to be more equipped in what we are learning, in my case, it marketing. up till today, i don't quite see myself doing what is expected of me when i graduate. the future is still so vague. going for interviews, getting a job. to me, its what is needed, but is that what i choose to do? maybe i have a faint idea but i fear speaking it out.

dih is leaving for sitiawan end of may as he's almost graduated. things are getting more emotional. trying to spend as much time together before he leaves.

exams are done with for now. its the holidays!! but im working. doesnt make much of a difference.

time to catch up with my sleep and also my food craving habits =)

No comments: