Tuesday, September 16, 2008

16th September 2008 – 4.10 am

It breaks a person’s heart to see another grieve. The mourning, the sorrow, the silent sob, the wailing, sometimes even the self blame and self punishing, is enough to make another silent and immerse in the pain itself.

Perhaps god is saying, my child, it hurts me to hurt you as well. But this whole episode is much needed so that you will learn and come closer to me. I know its painful, but take it as a how a father disciplines his child. The child may not comprehend why the father did that if he loves the child enough. However, there is always a bigger connotation leading to every action done by our father in heaven.

I remember one incident where he had to go through the death of close ones to be able to understand what it means to grieve, and this went on to be his ministry, of encouragement.

Whatever it is for you, I pray that our Lord will keep you safe in his loving arms in these times of bereavement.

No comments: