Sunday, March 07, 2010

I miss. walking into church, with the liberty and freedom to sing and dance my heart out. Even if the notes are out of tune or in the wrong key. Even if my body is twisted and my legs are wobbly. Just to be able to let loose in the presence of God. 

Loving every sincere worship session, where tears flow out of realisation and recognition that im loved. 

Personal encounters were part of our prayers since high school. Not many can say, i know God's love. Simple yet deep and profound in its own manner. While many times, our lives changes our thoughts and guides the experience that we go through, its amazing to know that God remains the same throughout. Its the still small voice that is most impactful and most comforting to us all the time. 

Sharing encounters may not be my forte, since its too personal and too close to the heart to be taken lightly by another party. 

"You'll be forever mine"

No comments: