Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Of coloring and cutting

:) Been busy coloring pictures that starts with all alphabets and cutting them out with their labels.

Good physiotherapy for my fingers to recover their original strength, and also a good time filler while i recuperate before going back to work

Thinking of how the kids will be using these pictures brings a smile to my face :) This is better than having chocolates to make me happy

Thank god for giving me the motivation to push through. There are days when i felt like taking my own sweet time, days when i took a total rest from coloring and cutting pictures out.

Today was a miracle :) Had about 12 more pieces of pictures to cut and 6 more pieces to color and cut. My prayer this morning was to have strength to cut as many a possible, if possible i want to finish all of them today. Prayer of faith, knowing my back’s tolerance to sitting on the chair.

Its now lunch time, and i have 6 pieces left to color and cut, then this task is completed :) im excited to push through for the rest of the day. Can start on a different task tomorrow :)

No comments: