Monday, January 10, 2011

Week 12 : post scoliosis operation

Weddings and having the boyfriend around makes me happy :)

2 weddings in a row, one on saturday and one on sunday. Am glad that these 2 days were one of the bigger motivations for me to get well enough to attend :)

There still are many limitations to what i can do or what i cannot do.

Breakthrough of the week : wore comfy sandals with a slight platform at my heel. Had prawns for the first time after so long.

Limitations : sitting and standing for 4 hours in a row gives me sores and aches at my lower back and thighs.

Noticed that when i walk, my left shoulder is not aligned. Need to work more on my posture.

Am concern on physically being able to cope with work in January. its 2 more weeks to go and with a sitting/standing stamina of 4 hours, it will be a big challenge to work non stop for the whole day. Pray and have faith :)

Doctor check up this week :) excited to hear on the good news on recovery.

No comments: