Thursday, January 26, 2006

first post

finally, a blog of my own..ahh...

loads of happenings

just finished my finals, phew, thank God im still alive

im in serious need of sleep now

missing everyone in college...i'll be back someday when class starts, 6th of march i think

spent the whole day wasting time, loitering around in Subang Parade, i actually went into every shoe shop to try every sandal that i thought was nice and still didnt manage to buy any..sigh, i think its because im too tired to walk and look..not in a mood yet? there still tomorrow to shop...

chinese new year is coming. everyone is so in the mood, especially m y floormates..very interesting. something different for me, a whole new exposure to a half banana...i think its because of my finals, havent got into the mood yet

im back home now!!! really happy.. .nice food and nice bed with so many pillows..and most importantly, a toilet of my own with a sitting bowl..the comfort of home..ahh.....

No comments: