Thursday, September 07, 2006

something i wanted to post since long ago
but never had the time to
so here it goes --->

i've tried half my life
to run away from certain things...
run as in tried to improve
to try my very best
to realise things on my own
to observe things on my own
to learn to see the consequences of certain actions
and i've really tried so hard to get out from that
certain part of my life
that i really couldnt bear
i kept telling myself
this is not what i want to see in my future
this is totally not what i want others to go through as well
and i think im almost there
i almost managed to creep out
slowly
somehow
but then
all of a sudden
the whole thing just comes back
SPLAT
right in my face
i do have a choice to say no
do i?
to just avoid myself getting caught in this whole thing again
do i have a choice?
or is it just something i will have to face
for the rest of my life?
how about the compensation theory?
one has to compensate for what is lacking in another?
is that why i always face this?
because i realised i wanted to get out?
and because of that i have to help others too?

No comments: