Monday, September 11, 2006

thanking god for the 17 years he has protected me and been with me
thanking god for all the ups and downs in life
thanking god for bringing me through all the rough times in life
thanking god for putting so many wonderful people in my life to encourage me
thanking god for carrying me on His shoulder when i was down
thanking god for all the blessings he has blessed me with
thanking god for all the sweet memories in life
thanking god for all the angels in my life
thanking god for being there for me
thanking god for being my strength
thanking god for being my shelter
thanking god for being my help
thanking god for being my comfort
thanking god for just being there listening to all my grumblings and disappointments
thanking god for all the provision in life
thanking god for a wonderful family
thanking god for wonderful friends
thanking god for people that helped mould me to who i am today
thanking god for all the admonishing
thanking god for all the teaching
thanking god for all the people who cares for me
thanking god for blessing me with so much more than i deserve
thanking god for everything He has done for me these 17 years

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah...
God will do all the thing to u all in ur life!!!!!!!!!!
hehe....
combodia...
umm...
i learn one things...

u dun get waery in helping ppl,
u'll get a reward if u dun giv up. Galation 6:9

sure la... we do all the thing not bcoz we wan reward....
but we do all the thing wif ur heart....
for ur god...

reward is not important la..
but we'll get fun when we do good thing...

this is wat i learn :)
becaful when u at combodia
im sure they will be happy...
and will get someting when u r thr...
dun worry...god will provide everyting to u too...
dun 4get write a love lettters to me too ya..
will miss u alotzzzzzzzzzz.....

siaomeen said...

awh...
god is great la...
yup..
no matter what we do
as long as its for God
its all worth it lor..
will miss you a lot to..
when im not here
must behave ya

this girl said...

blessed birthday dearest!
my hp died on me :(
sorrayh :(
i appreciate you!

siaomeen said...

thanks keshia..
i appreciate you too.. =)