Saturday, December 23, 2006

i am so proud of myself
finally got to say what i was hiding for so long in myself
mission accomplished
i guess it was a symbolic act for me

would the memories still stay?
it will no matter what happens
its just like a part of me
it forms what i am today
its something i went through for so long
but im proud to say
it made me a better person
so i guess it accomplished
its purpose
in doing what it did to me la

im happier now
no need to worry
no need to hide
no need to show another face
im able to just stand up tall
in front
and be myself
isnt that great?
dont have to bother what others think
dont have to bother whether is he around
dont have to bother what his reaction would be
dont have to purposely hide away from him
dont have to walk the other way when i see him
smiles

1 comment:

catNdog said...

hey...visit us at www.catdogfever.blogspot.com
regina here...dunno why cant tag ur blog.