Monday, December 11, 2006

tired...
back from cambodia
went for dental appointment the next day
braces is coming off on the 13th of feb...
grins...

been running around

just had children's vacation workshop
exhausting
seriously saying
i think i might be too old for them already
haha
for those older than me
dont get me wrong
its just me energy level is slowing down with age
its my 5th year after all
can i be considered a veteran?
haha
when i was younger.
now
doesnt that line sound so familiar
never did i expect myself to say that
i must be getting old..
anyway
i could do all the cleaning up
washing toilets
mopping the floors
vacuuming
that is besides taking care of the children
running all around with them
make sure they are always around
no funny disappearing acts
but now...
haha
even taking care of the children
takes up tons of energy
who ever thought i could catch a fever?
haha
i did

then this coming friday
there is youth impact camp
5 days
its going to be interesting
with all the stuff lined up...
interesting programmes
im sure there will be many revelations made
many conclusions to make

as for work
dont get to work anymore
mom is worried that i will fall sick
been falling sick
haha
have to get used to the environment back home first before
i start working
or start studying
the next semester is definately going to be more challenging
and i really plan to work and study at the same time
dont want to burden my parents with my living expenses
times are not so good now
time for me to learn to be independent also

No comments: