Monday, December 28, 2009

The small little joys of life sustains the whole essence of routine and monotonous days. 

Just like how im reminded to count the milestones of each year and reflect on god's goodness. I shouldnt let the routine daily work. or the magnet pulling down factor affect how and what i think about life. 

Work is work. and it should be separated from what life is. =) trying hard to do so. The sense of responsibility that it instills doesnt justify the amount of life that i should be having. But im learning to work around it. And hopefully step out victoriously. 

The past 6 months has been the fastest time of my life. Its zooped past even faster than studying. The job itself drains out time, but i guess it also could be the constant wait till each monthly meet up. Sometimes i forget that just before the past 6 months, i was still there in sg long, attending kajang church, cooking pasta to sell, pillow talking with housemates as often as we could. out for shopping and food. It was fun. busy but yet fulfilling. That's my goal for now perhaps? Search for fulfillment. 

Next up, AV for watch night service. =) Look forward a lot more to going out to church at nights. 

And. I spoke to him after a long time. On the surface, nothing much has changed. The first Sunday i saw him, i saw his back from 5 cars away. and i knew it was him. Cant quite describe the feeling. But yet at the same time, his words kept stinging in my mind. I thought he was gone, for good out of my life. The reoccurance, is bittersweet. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I play with my toys =)
so sad hor? working..