Tuesday, April 20, 2010

identity crisis

Rebuke me for being negative, someone.

Its like a black hole sucking me in, telling me that im not good enough. Im not learning fast enough. Im not up to par. 

And its tough to pace myself up, to buck up and pick up experiences much faster? How does that work? 

I thought i needed a holiday, but it came and went, without much changes in my being. 

Trying out a longer holiday, but somehow i know my expectations have been set a little too high of what a holiday can do to me. 

Why didnt we feel tired and burnt out when we were studying and serving? I have the answer, but i dont know how to get back there. 

And so im lost. once again.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

hey...

it's a phase that we all go through. I've spoken to all my working friends in church and they too suffer the same. Even me, i feel burnt out. like i'm losing out on life... on what i'm supposed to do.
like you, i too wish desperately for a good holiday and then the holiday passes by, and nothing seemed to have changed.
just hang in there and know that our Lord is watching over us and that he has good plans for each and everyone of us who love him!
Hugs!