Thursday, February 23, 2006

21/22 vs P&P

Received this book from tim last sun, but left it in his car..haha…me and my blurness….anyway, got it last Saturday..was reading it…oh, its called “passion and purity” by Elisabeth elliot.

Interesting book…but, sigh, it got me thinking even more…
Wasn’t suppose to be so huh? I was flipping through my diaries of the past years, refresh my memory, and I realized this 4 year cycle thing… never realized that before…. And now maybe im still thinking whether should I let it start again? I want to, but no signs? I don’t know….
Wow, 4 years is a long time, and it actually comes back, interesting..haha

P&P talked a lot about waiting, wait and wait and wait…. And I have been waiting, for what I don’t know… I knew I was suppose to wait ever since I was old enough to understand… a principle I was suppose to hold on to…wait, and I do regret to say that I almost broke that principle. Imagine, I knew the path I was suppose to walk, thanks to god’s grace, and then I “purposely” went into the thorns thinking that that was a better way? And now when I finally manage to walk back on the same road, I don’t know how much I have missed out or how much I am going to miss out because I left the road…

Haha, now for 21/22

Started during planning camp, shawn, regina and joy were the pioneers I think… seriously saying I don’t know what prompt me to say 21 or 22..oh, its actually the age we want to get married... I’ve always wanted to get married, I mean I’ll be graduating from uni when im 20, work for 1 or 2 years, then get married… one of my dreams... was teased and laughed at of course… had regina saying that I should consider shawn, Rebecca said she has this suitable candidate..haha..

But somehow, there was something in me that said I should still wait…wait and wait…
I didn’t want to think about it… I know what im waiting for I think…? Im not sure and I don’t want to think about it yet, not time yet, wait… but the book p&p brought images of someone into my mind once again? 4 year cycle…

What am I suppose to do???

[I’ve always thought, is it possible to stay in your presence, lost in your love, be totally ignorant of the happenings of the world or the longing of the heart?]

No comments: