Saturday, February 25, 2006

Letting Go

Had CG in LEon's house last night...i was so tired..kept zoning out... oops, i tried my best to stay there..was rather quiet ...my mind wasnt thinking...but one thing really struck me... the bible study strayed somehow, like how bible study always does..haha... leon mentioned something like he said a prayer of God use his life when he was 21 and now he is turning 27..and he still doesnt know...erm...Keshia said the same prayer too
reminded me so much of myself, and what strucked me the most was mark 10 "one thing you lack, go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. THen come, follow me." i realised that whatever i've been through...its like a preparation for that day when i will follow him fully.... i've been questioning myself throughout the whole of last night, what is it that i hold on to dearly..i cant recall...i know the people i hold on to dearly, i've already surrendered them to God...
wow, His purpose is slowly being revealed? im kind of excited...
so it means that my stay in the hostel...haha, although i dreaded it at first... is it a training ground to teach me to release my parents and family to GOd? im really a manja kid at home, ask my brothers..haha...
what else is HE going to reveal? cool h uh?
i want to do so many things...and its what i want , not what He told me to...but to see everything i want to do fall in place according to what He wants....interesting...
COOL!!!!

No comments: