Monday, May 15, 2006

as i sleep
i thank god for making the day come to an end
for all the disappointments to disappear in my dreams
praying that tomorrow everything will be better

a new day
a whole new beginning
the same sun, the same earth
but there is hope and joy in God


yesterday was...
down
i was rather disappointed
with people that i thought were the ones i could hold on to
people that i thought would be the ones to support me when everyone is against me
nope, i was wrong

learning really hard to forgive and accept people that i love
its not easy
i know no body is perfect
but what am i to do when i think that some actions are way overboard
confront?
but im suppose to respect as well
sensitive issue

but oh well
today is a whole new day
a new beginning
look up to God
hard but
ya, i realise that God is the only person i can go to to really cry my heart out
have been crying a lot lately
but ya, im comforted when i go to Him

1 comment:

Anna Tan said...

*huggles*

I miss you, I do!
Hehe.