Saturday, November 11, 2006

feeling like I belong?
after so much of turning around in life and after going through so much of turmoil in life
is this what it really is?
is this what I have been looking for so many years in my life?
it is true that if I hadn’t gone through what I went through
I wouldn’t have known the real meaning of what I wanted
what I was searching for
have I changed over the years
I don’t think so
after so many years
its still the same
you are the one who changed
so much from a person I knew to a person that I didn’t know at all, not even a bit
but its ok
because I have forgiven you long ago
lets just say
I thought it was but it wasn’t
but the idea in my mind is still the same
never changed
my principles and what I hold on to in life is still much the same
maybe now
im slowly finding the courage to trust again
and its going to be something beautiful
if God is in the middle
its something different
so different from what others are doing
but then
its special
very special
the more we stay apart
the more we put our stands out to God and to each other
the closer we get
it’s the waiting that makes it all beautiful
the process of surrendering to God that makes it special
the willingness to let God take control
humans are full of uncertainty
I am not exempted
but still
trusting that God knows what is best
and holding on to the promises that He gives
to His word
and doing what He wants us to do in our lives
God will do what He wants
doesn’t matter whether it is what we want now
but I know and I trust that God has a plan for each of us
sometimes it is no what we want
and it seems to hurt so much
until we cant help asking “why God? why?”
but after going through it
we go through what is called maturity
that’s when God moulds us to be a person more like Him

No comments: