Tuesday, October 17, 2006

creepy crawlies all around... eee.....
had thousands of them in my room last night..
thank God they dont bite.. but still its freaky.. they slept with me..
in my room, so many of them on my bed... ee...e.e....
and this morning.. when i went out from my room... oh dear.. there were millions of them in my house..
its the size of those flying ants in malaysia... and they die after one night..
apparently its a normal phenomena during the rainny season here...
ee....eee.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fly?
tat was alot when i went to my aunty house...
so geli...
arwww...
erm...
they got kiss u ma?
haha...

siaomeen said...

they kiss me? haha.. then i will all red and bengkak all over..
thank god no... haha
if not cannot imagine la..
so many kiss marks around..haha