Wednesday, October 04, 2006

i think the keys here dont like me.. hehe
couldnt open my wardrobe and the maindoor yesterday.. so its like i
locked myself in the house and also i locked all my things in the
wardrobe..haha
prayer does work you know.. in the end, the cleaner came and she
managed to open the maindoor from the outside.. and my wardrobe? i
manage to force it open. but i think there is something wrong with the
lock. so im not going to lock it again. just in case. anyway,. the
cleaner doesnt enter my room., and i sweep and mop my own room.

cant really recycle my clothes here... maybe coz im mixing a lot with
street kids and everytime after i go home, im suppose to wash
everything because of the germs.. like on friday, i go out at 530am to
the streets and go out again at 5pm to the streets. so that is 2 set
of clothes already.

the orphanage (kingdom kids home) looks like a hostel with the bunker beds.. they dont sleep on mattresses, i guess that is too expensive. a common kitchen
like a hostel as well. there are tuition classes offered for those
kids that needs tutoring in their school work.

do pray that God will give me ideas to know what to do. am in a state
of lost now. dont know what to do, how to do it.

going out to the city today for lunch. the director's sis is giving a
treat. because today is moon cake festival. will be doing some
shopping as well.

dinner yesterday was awesome. may had some pork chops and i cooked tom
yam soup with onions., tomatoes and tou foo.. delicious.. hopefully after i go back, i will know how to cook.. then i can be independent.. and dont need someone to cook for me.. although it will be nice once in a while having someone to cook for me.. hehe

have decided to not take matters into my own hands.. with all the issues that i am suppose to think about.. i will leave it aside and let God make the decision for me.. He knows whats best and i will choose to believe that..

im learning a lot to pray for people here.. one of the advantages of having street children this close is that we get to lay hands on them and pray for them. its different praying from what you heard from others and praying up front

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuiyo... can cook d. proud of u la.. =)can cook porridge, tom yam, fried eggs and french beans.. when can i try? haha.. i think your chef need to update himself with more recipe.. then you wont muak with bow tie pasta and pan cake.. =)

siaomeen said...

cook for survival.. or else i would be dying of hunger... haha...
still in the midst of trial and error to make my food more delicious...hehe