Wednesday, October 11, 2006

surrendering and sacrificing comes together huh?
to sacrifice something important is never easy
like how abraham was asked to sacrifice isaac?
i might not fully comprehend that feeling but at least i experienced a fraction of it?
ouch...haha
but then again.. if God says so
who am i to be selfish to say i dont want to?
Jesus was willing to sacrifice Himself on the cross for all of us..
i can imagine the love He had for all of us to allow Himself to be humiliated by those He created
i believe God has a plan
a plan more beautiful than i can ever imagine
a plan for me, for my life
but for Him to put His plan into action
i will first have to die to myself
and let Him take control
its hard.. but im willing to...
use me o lord

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was writing the same thing on my blog bout jesus's sacrifice. this thought came to me when i was thinking bout my decision the other day but i deleted it..

go on girl.. god definately has a master plan for you.. i respect you la..

siaomeen said...

writing the same thing? haha... erm... great minds think a like?

God's kingdom first... =)