Tuesday, June 06, 2006

expectations

living up to expectations are never easy
especially when people know your family members
life here in uni
its fun
but i realise that there is so many things to do
so many things that im suppose to do
or rather what people expect me to do

the more i go on here
the more i realise my weakness
and i cant live on without God

many impressions to create and impress upon people
once the first impression is bad
its bad
but somehow
it doesnt seem to matter that much to me
although many seniors has been telling me that
first im pression is the most important thing
in trying to make yourself known

for me
i dont want the popularity
i just want to be me
maybe thats why
i dont really bother about what people think about it
ignorance you can call it
dont want to pressure myself too much
as long as i've done my best
its enough
to please God
and i suppose thats the most important thing for me
now and in the future

2 comments:

Anna Tan said...

Yeah.
Impressions count a lot. sometimes.

That's why when I came to KL it was kind of a relief... anonymity... where no one knows who my parents are... no expectations... but there are people who will "bonkar" it.. then i feel weird.

But the cf people are nice that way. =) it made no difference at all.

this girl said...

you go girl!
it's all about God :)