Thursday, June 22, 2006

im back here in sg long
yesterday was fun
took a lot of my stress away
there is where i can be myself
i think
act stupid
make people laugh
here everything is so serious
well
i do have a certain expectations of others of me to be met
what to do
beannie has a friend name leody now
i will really miss everyone there
the life style there
it is back to the hectic crazy life
i woke up todaysuddenly realising that
i need to study
but there are so many other things more to do
how am i to survive?
the more hectic my life gets
the more thankful i am
because i know
i cant do all this by my own strength
but rather
my god is here for me
im grateful

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

... life goes on and it is almost never the kind of life we wanted to have because we do not know wat God wants.. but we can know which path to walk through his word and faith... life there might be hectic and unfriendly... but we still have hope cuz our God is a living God and he cares.. he really cares.. jst be yourself and leave the rest to God.. the more you worry.. the easier u will fall.. dun worry ya.. everything will be jst fine.. =)

siaomeen said...

thanks dude for always being there
i really appreciate it
dont worry about me ya
im a big girl d
if my God is for me
tell me who can be against me?
=)

Anonymous said...

mommy mommy