Friday, June 30, 2006

today is friday
another week almost gone
im here wondering what is my purpose here in uni
is there more to life than
going for classes
head home
do homework
go out for meals
hang out at the mamak
sleep
study a little once in a while

i was browsing through other people's blogs
it brought back memories
of how we were last time
how we grew up together
all the conflicts we faced
how we settled it
how our friendship developed and grew even stronger from there
but people change
its only a matter of how much or how little
change is not necessarily bad
it can be good also
maturity
such a big word
many hard feelings poured out through words
releasing stress through writing
im not sure where i stood last time in that friendship
i remember being a part of it
but i dont remember me being a significant part of it
no hard feelings on my side la
its just that
i dont remember going through what was said
fading memories of having to witness it happen
but i wasnt in it to taste the bitter ness and the sweetness of it
was this how my teenage life used to be?
i dont remember

1 comment:

Stef said...

hey meen, stef here. heheh..it's ok..you've always been a good friend to me. Remember the funny valentine's day dance we did in JY when we were in form 4? I still giggle when I think about it. ehhehhee