Thursday, April 16, 2009

Deep breath

Been sick for a long time. Was having quite high fever. around 38 degress plus minus. Missed the last few classes of my life perhaps. missed the last cf meeting specially meant for seniors. Was drowsy on medication. I wanted to go. Slept at 1. Thought that i would be able to wake up before 5 to go for the last meet up. But alas, when i opened my eyes. it was already passed 6.


Worst, it crossed my mind to hand in the soft copy of research project to both my supervisors. Long story, my original supervisor is away in Australia studying. So we have a different set of supervisors. Back to handing in our work. Sigh. I was away at camp and fell sick right after. No one reminded me. Boo. Boo.


Still am struggling to put in the journals that we used. Oh dear. Everytime I dig out work for research project. Its like a “Oh man, not another huge round of headache”. Sigh. Press on siaomeen. Press on. Just do what you need to do.


Not easy. Not easy for sure. Im glad its the last round.

No comments: