Friday, April 03, 2009

Interview failed?

There are days when I just sloth away.


Attended a job interview this morning in Central Plaza. Interviews are nerve wrecking la. All was well. Even was called back for second interview straight after the first round. However, the manager in charge couldnt find time for the second interview and had to postpone it till next Monday. which i couldnt make it. oh dear. She’s so busy to the extend of not being able to spare an alternative time either earlier or later in the day, a different day in the week or even a different week.


In the end, the whole job application was called off. I guess its not meant to be. But its alright =) I’ll be attending another one on Monday. There’s still hope somehow.


Dad was telling me about my financial responsibilities to the family once i start earning my own money. Not easy. The amount I need to pitch in is not small too. Oh dear. Salary of RM 2 k working in KL, with transportation cost calculated in is somehow not enough to sustain the responsibilities i have. But I’m sure that God will provide somewhere some how. =)


Drained for the day. Didnt know that interviews were so exhausting.

No comments: