Thursday, April 09, 2009

To you.

For the times you made the effort to greet us in the canteen with “hey everyone” following with a special “hey siaomeen”without fail everyday when school was on.

For the times you would just randomly walk up to me just to tell me where you were even though it didnt have anything to do with me.

For that once outside Shakeys in SS2 when we were talking and he asked you if you had feelings for me and you smiled with a nod. That made me pay more attention to the hellos you said.

For being teased badly by friends just because you said that you had a crush on one of us and you gave hints to say it wasnt the other 2 girls they asked you. It was me.

For remembering who i was and even spelling my chinese name. Thinking back. It was so puppily lovish.

To you. Happy birthday.

No comments: