Thursday, April 23, 2009

oozing sweetness

Dar dar came for a surprise dinner =)

Wasnt expecting it at all since i already met him during the weekends. Sweet. I like how he looks tough and macho on the outside but is all caring in the inside.

Since he’s on a tight schedule, he always has to squeeze time out for us. Just like when he was coming, he told me. Dinner only ya. I have to leave for Port Dickson after that. We went for dinner. Talked. Laughed. After some persuasion that i need my daily dose of fruits, we went dating in Mydin. haha. walked every single aisle to prolong dating time. =P

The walk in Mydin went on to getting chinese herbs to help soften the sexy voice i have been having since sat morning. which went on to getting stationeries. He kept looking at his watch. oh dear. As we were walking back to my place, we stopped by the cake uncle’s stall.

Dar ordered 2 slices of cake. Asked me but i said i didnt want. As we said our goodbyes at my door. He passed me one slice of cake saying. I know you will be hungry. for you =)

Ooozing sweetness. Thank you dardar! Happy 813 days!

1 comment:

み莉 said...

as simple as a love story :) happy for u ^^