Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Life

I am reminded once again that life is short. Life is not merely a wake up, sleep, wake up and sleep and that’s it type of vicious cycle. Its contains affections, emotions, memories, impact and love. Learning to let go of a life, and surrendering it to God’s hands is not easy. I wish i could, say, nothing is going to happen. But as a ordinary human being, i do not have such powers, let alone, be assured that things are going to be fine.

Living a life with no regrets is the best we can do. But there always is the reluctance of letting go. If life was worth each penny and cent, spending them on some eternal value good would probably be the best idea. Even so, there will be opportunity cost incurred by letting go of what others that could be bought with that equivalent value of money.

I wish nothing will happen. I pray that nothing will happen. I keep my fingers crossed hoping that nothing will happen. I dread the phone call coming in anytime now.

No comments: