Friday, May 08, 2009

Make full use of the camera

Ever since getting a phone with a camera, the slow reaction side of my brain didnt quite connect the ability to take photos with my phone. till recently, really recent. that’s when the photos started appearing on this blog.

pictures do tell much more than words. and i’ll try to make full use of the bluetooth adapter i bought to transfer photos from my phone to my pc.

so in the meantime, here’s one for you.

Poser

I once attempted to have short hair. this was the first try. prior to that, my hair was almost waist length. didnt have enough guts to try the one that i wanted – boyish crop. sometime after this picture, i took another try at having short hair and had a bob cut instead. 

im still itching at the idea of cropping my hair really short. but the concern is. hesitation. oh dear. im starting to like my hair that is growing longer and longer again.

No comments: