Sunday, May 10, 2009

Smile or say thank you at least?

I dont mind doing people a favor. But at times when the favor is treated like something-i-should-do-whether-i-like-it-or-not-just-because-you-dont-care makes me sick.

For courtesy sake, at least offer to help? I’m not a maid. (or i should put it as we are not maids). If you do have personal reasons for not helping, fine at least an acknowledgment will do? a simple smile and thank you. What is so tough about that? sigh. pretending that we’re invisible and walking away twice in minutes is not a good idea of showing appreciation.

sigh. What will become of her when i leave? I dont like people stepping on others heads. and i dont like people who can spare time for all other unnecessary matters and yet when it comes to responsibility, pretend like it doesnt exist even after constant patient reminders. Nope, that’s not a good attitude.

sigh. shakes my head. i give up.

No comments: