Sunday, March 05, 2006

4 year cycle

came to a realisation about the 4 year cycle of my life

first cycle started when i was in Form 1, second one somewhere in Form 4 and now im back to the beginning of the cycle...

what pulls me back there> i really dont know, a person? a feeling? a conviction? no idea really...

one thing i know, when i look back and compare the beginning of this cycle, i see someone new in me, during the first cycle, i was a kid turning into a teenager, experiencing the taste of teenage life, my first crush, stress of school, learning how to make decisions for myself for the first time

the second cycle, i learned a lot from people , from my own experience. i've fallen and picked myself up, went through the downs of life but at the same time, i've really experienced God, really tasted the sweetness of His grace and love and i really had the assurance that He is my God

now its the third cycle, its interesting how some people GOd puts in my life is able to bring me to my senses of what im going through, some people just have that nostalgic touch that is able to make me thing back...haha..
what am i going to face in this cycle , i really dont know.... my commitment to GOd still stands, and i think this is the cycle where it will stand up
its a whole new chapter of my life, interesting, im still learning, and somehow, things of the world doesnt really mean a lot to me anymore.... i know im a student, but my results doesnt matter, as long as i know i did my best for God and whatever i receive back, its HIs, all glory belongs to Him, not me

i've always wondered, how cool will it be to know what God wants to do with our lives, my life especially, but i find my life more and more interesting now as i step closer and closer to Him... its the process that matters more than the end result...

i am excited to go through this life cycle... will go through what He has installed for me with a willing heart..=)

college starts tomorrow, will be shifting back tonight...
will try to blog as often as i can..i'll try

No comments: