Saturday, March 04, 2006

closeness

i was at my workplace, and the manager, aunt sylvia is my mom;s friend..
last day of work was on thursday..hallelujah!!! haha

after lunch, she came to my table and called : meen, meen..
the weird thing was, i knew she was calling someone but it just didnt struck my head that she was calling me..haha...maybe because only my family calls me meen, not anyone else. it is my name, true but how come i didnt respond? is it because of the closeness?
got me wondering, human beings are just so special, they can recognise voices, like how when someone calls you really often, you dont have to ask 'who is on the line'..haha..somehow you just know...
interesting huh

college is starting on monday...back there, will be shifting all my benda back tomorrow night...=) last semester there, i am going to really treasure whatever time i have left with everyone there...will really really miss them

i've gotten my exam results..haha...it is not suppose to be out yet, the college will send it to each student;s house, but i went to the office and got to know mine...haha... im more than happy for it,..and i really thank GOd because i know i didnt study as much as first sem..was busy with so many stuff,,but God is good and He provides..because He knows the desire of our hearts... =)

No comments: