Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Recap

geesh, holidays passed just like that, time to do a recap of what happened, shall try to remember and record the dates

january
26 - holidays officially started
26 & 27 - shopping spree for CHinese New Year stuff
28 -31 - balik kampung to RAUB, Pahang

febuary
1-5 - CAMBODIA!!!
6 - slept the whole day [the comfort of home,me the lazy bum]
7 - shopping, more shopping [bought a dress..haha..first time]
8 - came back to college for Pre U CG
11 - chris' wedding... [finally, after 9 years of being together, congrats si fu!!]
15-17 - CF Planning camp in GEnting!!! [mentally exhausting, but it was FUN!!]
20 - Driving test [i passed!!]
21-2 - WORKed in Imation(m) sdn bhd [yes, its the computer company]

march
3 - came back to college to clean up [ my room was so dusty]
4 - bummed at home the whole day [tv, comp, books and FOOD]
5 - drove to church..haha..not bad
6 - back in college, class starts at 10am

wow, seems like i've done tons of stuff.time passed worthwhile, i guess
still had that dready feeling of not wanting to come back to college. home is still home and it will always be home..my comfort zone, my family, my room, my familiar house, to leave everything is somehow not that easy

but at the same time, this is my third time shifting back to hostel and its my last. no more chance to do this anymore even if i wanted to. how i wish that this semester will pass slowly, as slow as possible... im not ready to step out from this phase of life yet.. just when i thought i found the real me, finally being able to pick myself up again, im leaving, the spirit of reluctance is so strong

No comments: