Thursday, March 23, 2006

cliques

big revelation today....not really a good one thought...
finally realised that cliques will always exist...and even if i think i can hang out really well with someone, tomorrow everything might just be different, maybe i changed, or maybe the other person changed...sad huh>
my life in college is coming to an end... i dont want to accept that fact..would god be really really nice and kind to answer my prayer in making time pass as slow as possible?? haha...
to all my college mates, especially all the cf kakis...i will really miss them....
i really appreciate them for accepting me for who i am....=) and of course, asking me out almost everyday for meals..really appreciate that too..=)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just received my assignments...going to be sitting in front of the computer once again...looking at the screen, and all my papers....

No comments: