Wednesday, July 26, 2006

stepping out

its time to step out from my comfort zone
have always been absorbing
like a sponge
maybe its because i've had amazing people in my life
who is willing to give and give and give
and me
its not that i have not been giving also
not as much as im suppose to
now its time to start giving
squeeze out whatever i have
to the people around me
by faith
do i have the capability to do so?
i really do not know
but if i dont try i wouldnt know
would i?
if god puts me in this situation
he'll give me the sufficient energy and wisdom to do so
even though sometimes i can be so so blur
haha
expect the unexpected from god
for he is a god of wonders
amen!!~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!!! by faith...

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»