Tuesday, August 01, 2006

be still

one thing i've learned these few days
peace comes from god
and although i do admit that i have been through a lot these few days
physically, mentally, emotionally
but its not at all unbearable
be still
before the lord
and he will give you peace
it doesnt matter how much i've gone through
how much people put me through
but all that matters is the peace that passes all understanding
the peace that comes from above

my blog is where i write my emotions
i am quite an emo person
[smiles]
but after all the emo
i realise i need to fall back on something
on someone
or else i would go crazy
and im glad that
no matter how bad the situation may be
how stressful i feel
how bad i feel
how tied up i feel
my god is there for me
amen!


Be still, for the presence of the Lord

Be still, for the presence of the Lord, the holy One, is here;
come bow before him now with reverence and fear.
In Him no sin is found, we stand on holy ground.
Be still, for the presence of the Lord, the holy One, is here.

Be still, for the glory of the Lord is shining all around;
he burns with holy fire, with splendour he is crowned.
How awesome is the sight - our radiant King of light.
Be still, for the glory of the Lord is shining all around.

Be still, for the power of the Lord is moving in this place:
he comes to cleanse and heal, to minister his grace-
no work to hard for him, in faith receive from him.
Be still, for the power of the Lord is moving in this place.

-david j evans-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-Still-

Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
Within Your mighty hands

[chorus]
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You, above the storm
Father, You are king over the flood
I will be still and know You are God

Find rest my soul,
in Christ alone
Know His power,
in quietness and trust

i sure u noe diz song rite??

siaomeen said...

yup..
i like both the songs..
both are really nice..