Sunday, August 13, 2006

enough?

been asking myself
what is enough?
like money
we earn money
after we graduate
firstly
to support ourselves
then find enough money to start a family
then start to earn enough to life comfortably
then and again
different people has different standards of living comfortably
so when is enough?
or probably
relationship wise
among family members for example
we all wish for the close strong bond among family members
but when is enough?
people do die
and then
what happens?
the bond of the family grows?
but minus out one member?
how close is close?
or probably
boy-girl relationships
when is enough?
it is never enough i will say
like how people say
i cant get enough of him or her
what is enough?
emotionally attached?
physically attracted?
then get together?
after that get married?
is that enough?

but then all of a sudden
as i was singing to myself
like how i always to
i suddenly remembered this part of the song that says
[lord, you're more than enough for me]
its from the song
[so blessed, i cant contain it
so much, i've got to give it away
your love has taught me to live now
you are more than enough for me]

it just really struck me
why am i so asking so many questions?
at the end of the day
even if i do not achieve what i want to achieve in life
i will still feel and know that my life is meaningful
because i've got Jesus
and He is really more than enough for me
amen!!!

No comments: