Tuesday, August 15, 2006

me + you + you + you + you + ..... = ??

me
one person
add in you and you
without you and you there will not be me
then after that came you and you
all together
became one
but me
is still one person
and you, you, you....
are
and will be
one different person
not me
what brings us together?
me and you and you and you and you?
and what will seperate us?
are we just all
individual me-s
brought together
to live life together
to learn how to tolerate each other
to learn how to love each other
maybe we are
but dont know why
i still love
you and you and you and you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha?
you n you n you n you?
is that jasmine + beanie + asher + sherine + xxx + bla bla bla....
haha....
anyway...
siao meen is one person....
but if siaomeen + blablabla...
siaomeen also siaomeen...
wahaha...

siaomeen said...

hahah...
no la
what do you mean by blablabla?
ehem...
its me and you and you and you and you
all my darlings la

Anonymous said...

blablabla mean...
you and you and you..........
til no end...
haha...