Sunday, August 06, 2006

torn in between 2 passions
2 loves
2 desires
2 things really close to my heart
how am i suppose to know what to do
how am i suppose to know what God wants me to do
to really learn how to let go of something that i love
knowing that i only get to choose one
i love you
you do know that dont that you
i love the both of you from the deep bottomest of my heart
faith?
how much of faith am i suppose to portray?
how far am i suppose to step up for my GOD?
please pray for me
i really see what i am going through as a big huge spiritual warfare
knowing that i want to go to Cambodia
and the evil one is doing all kinds of things to stop me from going
really pray for God's protection upon my family
for his strength, guidance, protection in His name
to know His heart, to know HIs will for me in my life
to know the direction He has for me
to have the strength to carry on
to really learn and know how to trust HIm
although its really really hard
especially in times like this
pray...

No comments: