Friday, August 25, 2006

tag!!

1. 4 jobs I would stink at ...

`firewoman [cant even lift the short putt metal ball in school.. what about the hose?]
`IT person [i know nuts about computer and its functions.. ]
`waitress [i have a oops-im-going-to-drop-the-food-phobia]
`artist [the artsy kind]


2. 4 pretend nicknames I'm making up for myself ...

`i remember nothing... maybe if you remember any, let me know...



3. 4 movies I could watch over & over again (without falling asleep) ...

`Titanic... [can still cry over it... emo-ness]
`Mr Bean - the ultimate disaster [dont ask me why im so fascinated by him]
`disney cartoons... [its nicer than movies... ]
`bruce almighty.. [found it funny though]


4. 4 places I want to live in ...

`my nice nice house in shah alam... =)
`TARC hostel [i really really miss that place]
`a nice cosy house with my future hubby...
`aiyah... cincai la.. [brain block]


5. 4 things I'd loooooove to do during weekends ...

`drink soup [there is no soup stall here in sg long]
`sleep [to cover for the whole week's lack of sleep]
`eat [home cook food is just so different... ah....]
`relax and chill [weekdays are crazily hectic...]


6. 4 things I couldn't live without ... other than the obvious :)

`my bible
`my diary
`my computer & streamyx
`CHOCOLATES


7. 4 alcoholic beverages I've enjoyed ... hehehaha!

`i dont drink... =>


8. 4 favourite food & whom I'd like to bon appétit with ...

`homecook sup with my darlings
`tbr tomyam with anna!!!!
`nasi goreng kampung from arabs with the cf-ians
`french fries with my 2 daughters...


9. 4 places I would rather be in now ...

`home
`hostel in setapak
`my bed with all my comfy pillows
`in Mc D's eating french fries and ice cream


10. 4 people I'm tagging ...

`sherine
`asher
`whoever who wants to be tagged... haha

No comments: