Friday, August 11, 2006

dependency

i realised im really dependent on so many things and people in life
my family
how am i going to live without them
my daddy and mommy that i call everyday
most of the time more than once a day
[manja]
all my darlings at home
my two naughty but lovely brothers
my friends
those that i hang out with for lunch everyday
without them i think i will be so lost
all my christian friends who prays along with me
all of them who shares stuff with me
all of them that i share stuff with
i am so dependent on them la
any problems at all
i will start typing away on my keyboard
or start talking away on the phone
or start pressing the keypad on my handphone
oh
im very dependent on my computer
and my streamyx
and my blog
also on my phone
most importantly
my BIBLE
how am i going to live alone there in cambodia?
hmmpp...
away from everyone
away from everything
but near to the people there
near to GOD...
=p

No comments: